In my teaching work, intellectual excitement and interpersonal rapport are both important. My teaching style is based on a conceptual model that acts as a foundation for learning process. I'm searching for the right, appropriate, and normal ways to do tasks, as well as the process that students need to understand.
My research interests lie at the interface of geometry and analysis, including differential geometry and PDEs on Riemannian manifolds. Specifically, I worked on the Navier-Stokes equations. Currently, I am working as a postdoctoral researcher on Professor Tommi Hakala and Professor Jukka Tuomela’s project, ‘‘Geometrical Foundation of Topological Nanophotonic’’ and aims to develop gain assisted plasmonic topologically nontrivial platforms based on very recent findings of the applicant in the physics department of the University of Eastern Finland. I am researching on apply differential geometry to photonics. As this project has not yet got any grants, I work on the same project without any contract with the university.
And also, I am collaborating with professor Henrik Shahgholian at the KTH Royal Institute of Technology. This project considers the Nodal set in the broken p-Laplacian equations if can be generalized to the case of p-Laplacian equations.
I have a long history of teaching in Iran. After coming to UEF, I have taught various courses.
I am confident in my ability and passion to make a significant contribution to research groups of mathematical at your university with 20 years of relevant experience and successful teaching and research in science.
1) Education and degrees awarded:
• UEF Young Researcher Award 2021 ((piilotettu tieto)
accomplished-young-researchers-0) – Finland, 03.2021
• Ph.D. University of Eastern Finland ((piilotettu tieto)
mathematics) – Finland, 06.2020 certificate
• M.Sc. K.N. Toosi University of Technology ((piilotettu tieto) – Iran, 09.2006 certificate
• B.Sc. Imam Khomeini International University ((piilotettu tieto) – Iran, 06.2004 certificate
2) Current position:
• Project researcher, ‘‘broken p-Laplacian equations’’.
• Project researcher, ‘‘Geometrical Foundation of Topological Naassisted’’
• Part-time editor from the gs company.
• Part-time teacher: Real Analysis in Several Variables, UEF, Spring 2021.
3) Previous work experience
• Project researcher at KTH Royal Institute of Technology, 03. 2021. I am working on Professor Henrik
Shahgholian's project. The project considers the Nodal set in the broken p-Laplacian equations if can
be generalized to the case of p-Laplacian equations. I am collaborating with Henrik’s re group without
any contract with the university.
• Project researcher at UEF, 06. 2020 – 09.2020. I worked on Professor Tommi Hakala and Professor
Jukka Tuomela’s project, ‘‘Geometrical Foundation of Topological Nanophotonic’’, Finnish Academy
(#14579). The project considers using differential geometry in photonics and develops gain assisted
plasmonic topologically nontrivial platforms. As this project has not yet got any grants, I work on
the same project without any contract with the university.
• Researcher and Part-time teacher, grant from SCITECO doctoral Programme from the Faculty of
Science and Forestry, 01.2020 – 04.2020
• First Stage Researcher and Ph.D. student, University of Eastern Finland, 2016 – 2019
• Course teacher at Islamic Azad University, 2006-2016
• Board of Directors Office, Nasje Novine Pars Industries company, 2005 – 2011
4) Research funding as well as leadership and supervision
• University of Eastern Finland, postdoctoral school funding, 06.2020 – 09.2020
• University of Eastern Finland, doctoral school funding, 2016 – 2020
• K. N. Toosi University of Technology, master school funding, 2004 – 2006
• Imam Khomeini International University, bachelor school funding, 2000 – 2004
5) Merits in teaching and pedagogical competence
• Part-time teacher: Real Analysis in Several Variables, UEF, Spring 2021
• Part-time teacher: Real Analysis in Several Variables, UEF, Spring 2020
• Part-time teacher: Dynamical system, UEF, Spring 2017
• Course teacher in University of Applied Science and Technology of Islamic Development Organization
Unit 29, 2008 – 2010
• Course teacher at Islamic Azad University, in 5 different branches of the university, 2006 – 2016.
At Islamic Azad University (IAU), I have taught these one-semester courses: Math1, Math2, Math3,
Physics1, Physics2, Engineering mathematics. Each course lasts 4 months and has 15-30 students. I
have taught each course around 5 times during my 10-year teaching career in IAU.
6) International experience
• A Part-time editor from the EditSprings company that is an academic service provider established
in China. This company is held offices in Wuhan China and Boston US. My responsibility: Helping non-
native English-speaking scholars to improve their English writing and the overall quality of their
• Reviewer: European option under a skew version of the GBM model with transaction costs by RBF
method, Iran, 01.2021,
• Journal of statistical computation and simulation, United Kingdom, 11.2020,
reviewer: European option under a skew version of the GBM model with transaction costs by RBF
• Conference of the Fourth International Conference on Physics, Mathematics and Statistics, China,
reviewer: Orthogonality derivation of polarization state based on poincaré sphere.
• Journal of Generalized Lie Theory and Applications, Belgium, 06.2020,
reviewer: Semi-simplicity of a Lie algebra of isometries.
• Journal of Punjab University Journal of Mathematics, Pakistan, 04.2020,
reviewer: A Study on Special Curvature tensor in Riemannian manifold.
• Women in Geometry and Topology, Barcelona, Spain, 25 – 27.09.2019,
talk: On several classes of Ricci tensor.
• Geometric Analysis, Submanifolds and Geometry of PDE's, Torino, Italy, 09 – 13.09.2019
poster: Navier-Stokes Equations on Riemannian Manifolds.
• Geometric Singular Analysis and Mathematical Physics, Oldenburg, Germany, 17 – 21.09.2018,
• Finnish Mathematical Days 2018, Joensuu, Finland, 04 – 05.01.2018,
poster: Navier-Stokes on Manifolds
• Mathematics Research Seminar, Joensuu, 23.11.2017,
talk: Navier-Stokes on Riemannian Manifolds
• Mathematics Conference of K. N. Toosi University of Technology, Iran, 2008
talk: Quasi-Einstein in Pseudo Ricci Symmetric Manifolds
• 37th Iranian Mathematics Conference of Tarbiat Moallem, Iran, 2006
talk: On Generalized Pseudo Symmetric and Weekly Symmetric Riemannian Manifolds
7) List of publications
• Samavaki, Maryam; Tuomela, Jukka. Navier-Stokes equations on Riemannian manifolds. J. Geom.
Phys. 148 (2020).
• G. Brunet, M. Samavaki, J. Tuomela, On the numerical computation of Killing and conformally Killing
vector fields on compact Riemannian manifolds,
preprint, 2019, (piilotettu tieto) (accepted in "Mathematical Sciences Letters" journal).
• M. Samavaki, J. Tuomela, Overdetermined PDE Systems on Some Classes of Riemannian manifolds,
Journal of Mathematics and Statistical Science (ISSN 2411-2518, USA), Vol.7, Issue 1, Science Signpost
Publishing (2020), pp. 1-17.
• F. Malek and M. Samavaki, On Weakly Symmetric Riemannian Manifolds, Differential Geometry –
Dynamical Systems, Vol. 10, (2008), pp. 215-220
tunnit aiheessa matematiikka lähellä sinua. Tässä lisää ilmoituksia, jotka voisivat sopia sinulle.
Kiinnostaisiko sinua tunnit aiheessa geometria?
Sinulle voisi sopia myös seuraavat - tunnit aiheessa algebra.
Varaa myös tunnit aiheessa sovellettu matematiikka itsellesi. Helppoa ja hauskaa!
|Hänen kotonaan||Sinun kotonasi||Web-kameralla|
|1 tunti||23€||Ei saatavilla||23€|